Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mistakes

Hello,

I understand everyone makes mistakes and I just really hate to admit when I make a stupid mistake.  Let me tell you what I did, last week I talked to my mother-in-law and asked if they wanted to go to the Polar Express and take our son this holiday season.  They are from out of town and agreed to stay a couple extra days after Thanksgiving to take him.  I ordered tickets the day they went on sale not knowing how fast they sell out I didn't get the time we wanted but needless to say I got some tickets and thought all was well.  This weekend I was looking at the tickets and saw that I mistakenly ordered the wrong date!  I actually ordered tickets for 11/20 instead of 11/27.  I was a little embarrassed to tell my mother-in-law how I goofed.  Luckily she understood and I sold the tickets.  We will try to get tickets for a different time throughout the season.  I was looking forward to taking our son and I truly disappointed myself with this mistake.  Ugh.....

Thanks,
Jennifer Bruce

1 comment:

  1. I care about my friends and family a lot, so if I get the chance to just sit around a fire pit with them or any where for that matter this fall I would be happy. It doesn't matter where you are just as long as you are with the people you love

    ReplyDelete