Friday, September 4, 2015

Hello,

First let me start off by saying this is my first blog and I have no idea what I am doing.  I'm not even sure if I created the blog right but we will try and see if this works.

Since we can write about anything this week I'm just going to vent for a little bit on all the violence towards children.  I can't hardly watch the news or get on social media with all the reports of child abuse or neglect, and if it's one of those it's kidnapping.  It really has become very sad to see the amount of children abused in the US.  It just breaks my heart to see a helpless child be abused because their parents are not capable of handling or raising a child.  Just this week twins were drown by their own mother.  Apparently the mother had some mental issues to deal with and instead of getting the help she needed she drown her children.  It's just a shame that these twins did not have a chance in life.  Nobody knows what was going through the mother's mind at the time but somehow someway we need to help these people before doing something drastic.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment